Register for e-updates
SEO (Small Engine Optimisation) for Small Business Websites
|Date: 2nd June 2012||Location: Gosport Discovery Centre, PO12 1BT||Time: 10am - 2pm|
How much does this course cost and how long does it last?
Cost £7 and lasts 1 day.
What is the aim of the course?
To introduce aspects of customer care that will enable and support your small business to grow
What level is the course?
Level 2 – it is essential that students have a basic understanding of computers and the internet. Learners should already have their own small business, or being starting a small business and be looking to take advantage of customer care skills within their small business.
What will the course cover?
• What is customer care?
• Ensuring customer satisfaction
• Building relationships with your customers through customer feedback, loyalty schemes and contact programmes
• Dealing with customer complaints
• Developing an after sales service
How will I be taught?
You will be taught through a combination of tutor lecture, group discussion, and hands on practice with worksheets, templates and activities. We will use a combination of both theory sessions and practical IT sessions throughout the course. All learners will have access to course materials, handouts and resources online too!
What can I expect to achieve?
The content and outcomes of the course will be discussed with you and may be adapted to meet your needs and those of the group. By the end of the workshop you should be able to:
• Develop a clear understanding of the advantages of customer care within your business
• Create a practical customer loyalty and feedback scheme for your business
• Understand how to deal with customer complaints and create a procedure for dealing with them
• Develop an after sales procedure for continuing customer care and relationship development
How will I know I’m progressing?
You will have an opportunity to maintain an Individual Learning Plan and your tutor will discuss your progress and achievement with you throughout the course.
What will I need for the first session?
You will need to bring a pen, pencil, and notepad with you, together with maybe a folder to keep your handouts in one tidy place. In addition to that a sense of humour as this is a fun and interesting course!
The Course Tutor:
Mrs Elizabeth Graney – qualified tutor and business coach, national and regional business award winner, recognised and respected business start-up and growth specialist.
This course will be run from The Gosport Discovery Centre and you should call them to book your place or to find out more information on 0845 6035631.